COVID-19 Response: Being Smart, Safe, and Responsible
We have always made the health and safety of our clients and employees our top priority. We are doing our best every day to follow all State, Federal, and CDC guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of those we serve.
We want all of our employees and our client families to know that we continue to implement the following important policies:
- Don’t go to work if you’re sick, even with a mild cough, fever, loss of taste/smell, upset stomach, diarrhea, headache, fatigue, etc. (Know the virus symptoms & self-screen daily.)
- Wear your mask at all times with clients and in public and avoid shaking hands or touching your mouth, eyes, and nose.
- Wash your hands often and help our clients keep their hands clean, too. Also, clean objects and surfaces often.
- Don’t be around sick people or those who have recently tested positive for COVID-19. Call us ASAP if you have been.
- Practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from others every day. (This virus can be airborne for hours.)
- Be smart and responsible every day. You owe it to yourself, your family, and our clients and their families.
We have a great reputation for providing the best care to our clients. We want to keep that reputation shining bright as we continue to care for clients at our day center. We will get through this and things will get better.